Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Toy Story Birthday Part 1

My Little Landon is turning 4! 

And since he is such a big fan of TOY STORY--and with the new movie out, Toy Story stuff is EVERYWHERE--so the theme for his party was obvious.

Since he is turning 4--we decided he could invite 4 little friends to his party.

So I got online and found some FREE Toy Story Clip art and printed them up and matched them with some fun paper to make the little party invites.

Card Front:

Card Inside:


With the invites done and delivered--I moved on to the party games.

This year I decided to try my hand at making my own Pinata.

Here is what I came up with:




I am SO HAPPY with how it turned out.  And I took a bunch of pictures to show everybody HOW I made it...but that will have to wait until tomorrow.  Cause I'm really supposed to be folding laundry and making dinner--and a zillion other non-fun grown up chore things right now.  AND I told my hubby that I was going to be responsible and get my work done before I play on my blog!  But I was too excited not to post SOMETHING!!

So stay tuned--I have more party fun yet to come!

Now if anyone needs me--I will be the one buried under a MOUNTAIN of Laundry in my living room!
(See--aren't I SO RESPONSIBLE?!)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! SO many gorgeous details!!!! I’m always happy to see that a girl party can be just as FUN and beautiful!!!!

    Toy Story Party Supplies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails