Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nursing Covers

By the way...Have I ever mentioned before--that I make and sell Nursing Covers? 

My AWESOME sister--Michelle--started making them several years ago in Canada.  Her little home based business just took off and she became an instant success and people from all over Canada started ordering her covers. 

I got my Bachelors Degree in Home Economics Education--and so have I taken and taught my fair share of sewing classes and have sewn a lot--and had always dreamed of doing something like my sister was doing--SO a couple years ago I asked her if I could be a copy cat and try my hand at making the covers to sell down here in the states.   

These covers are currently the only thing that I make to sell. I have my own website and everything!  I REALLY need to try it out in the ETSY market--and I REALLY need to make a little button for my sidebar linking to my website.  But I am a better seamstress than I am a computer genius--and so here I sit with no button in my sidebar...but SOMEDAY I'll figure both of these things out.

But for now--I will just leave you with some pictures and the link to my website (which--by the way--I did create myself--with one of those build it yourself website hosting services--BUT STILL!)

OK--Here are some Pictures:

Inside Pocket for Nursing Pads or other Essential Items:

All wrapped up ready to be mailed out:

Peek-a-Boo Label:


So go check it out and let me know what you think! 
(And if any of you are computer Genius's and want to help me create a button...I would love you forever!)

Oh--and THANK YOU Michelle Rae--for letting me be a big COPY CAT!  I Love you from the bottom of my Boogity Boogity Shoe!  (Don't ask--its a Sisters thing!)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I sure could have used these back in the day.

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails