Friday, April 23, 2010

Spray Painted Chandelier

Have I mentioned recently that I LOVE SPRAY PAINT?
Well, I DO!!
So since most everything in my house has been "Redone" with spray paint--I decided to try my luck with redoing my light fixture above my kitchen table.
Here it is BEFORE the magic and wonders of spray paint:
Not horrible but not in keeping with all the new black decor in my kitchen. So out it goes into my yard for a fresh coat of GORGEOUS!
(Gorgeous=Oil Rubbed Bronze Spray Paint)


And after:


GORGEOUS!!!

And it finally all matches!! Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. love it! maybe you guys should invest some money the the spray paint company you keep using! haha! do you have anything left to paint?

    can't wait to see what your next project is. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails