Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bags, Bags, Bags

I LOVE bags, purses, totes, etc. etc. AND we just happen to have a need for a couple of new bags in our family...so I decided to make them. I followed THIS tote pattern and made a few adjustments of my own. They were super easy and fun!
This one is Nicole's. She wanted her own bag to take to church so she didn't have to share with her brothers. She chose the fabric and pocket placement etc. And I sewed it up for her! I am really happy with how it turned out and she is SO happy to have her very own bag!! And with all that pink on it--the boys don't want anything to do with it! PERFECT!!

This next one was going to be the boys bag--but I liked it too much so I decided that I would keep it and they can have my old one! Or I might just be sewing another one for them soon. We'll see!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails